Introducing New and Improved Online Bill Pay from Applied Bank - Available September 9, 2016
With our New Online Bill Pay, you'll have access to these great features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day you select the payment be made to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Expedited Payment Options
- Same day electronic payments. If you schedule a payment and the payee is same-day capable, that payment can process the same business day you schedule it. This expedited method of payment is available for $9.95 per item.
- Next day check payment. If you schedule a payment and a check will be sent, that payment can be received the next business day. You can send the check payment next day for $14.95 per item.